★СЦЯδΕ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★СЦЯδΕ★

Welcome to Guild Curse Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuknight

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P   Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi guys I'm glad I got to meet some of you and had a blast with you all joining in on my events and such and helping you guys with quests and also helping me too Smile I'm gonna miss you all :p but I wont be playing Perfect World as much as I'd like to now since I've been busy with life at home with my girl and with work Very Happy so take care all it's been an hono playing PW with you all good luck and have an awesome time bye everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye ^_^ Razz Razz Sad Smile Very Happy Cool :infuriated damn I love you
Back to top Go down
Zach

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re:Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P   Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Bye2 Ryuknight

And guys,me too...im gonna not always playing PW.im going to study hard(maybe quit forever) Sad

So if anyone want to buy lvl 77 Warrior pls post it here(REAL MONEY( Sad
Back to top Go down
Zach

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re:Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P   Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:03 pm

AND if anyone so kind can help me zhen,world mission,leveling and do rosalind

PLS POST IT HERE!!!PLS DONT STEAL Mad
Back to top Go down
Saber
Saber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P   Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:59 pm

cold What a Face :shocked i didnt online for 1 week n so many shit happen swt anways i wnt be plying PW so much tooo , getting bored n it's almost end of the year i be gonig back to my old main online game soon , i might even be changing another guild = =" since so many ppl is stopping , well this how's PW's life shed tear
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/arturiasaber
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P   Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys I'm QUITTING :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
★СЦЯδΕ★ :: General Chat :: Chit-Chat Bar-
Jump to: