★СЦЯδΕ★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★СЦЯδΕ★

Welcome to Guild Curse Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
verenius

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-07

What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here Empty
PostSubject: What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here   What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 am

Ok some info regarding my music exposure. When i was like 6 or 7 yrs old, i was listening to Iron Maiden (credit from my cousins). During my secondary schools days(secondary in s'pore is like high sch in america), i was listening to Heavy Metal and anything ends with Metal. Kinda phase out for because there's a lot of young kids that pretend to love heavy metal musics and the heavy metal band they know is Slipknot (??? i considered slipknot as rock. No heavy shit from them). Then i started listening to hip hop, alternative, indie, emo until now. The only heavy metal i support are bands from the old days. Heavy metal bands nowadays only want to market them.

Hey this is just personal opinions. If i hv any way offended you guys, i will to apologise in advance. Don't make gist out of it. Thanks

Music makes the world goes round and soothe people. I quoted that from some famous guy which i can't remember his name. Any way, share and post music/songs/albums which interest you here.
Back to top Go down
Ecks Ess

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here   What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 pm

I honestly love a few genres. Here's a few I'm listening to in no particular order:

Techno
Rock
Trance
Metal
Screamo
Metalcore
Punk Rock
Gothic
Power Metal
Post Rock
Alternative Rock
Jpop
Electronica

I don't want to get into specifics because I could go on forever with the genres. If you want to know which artists I like, let me know. I'll be more than happy to share

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0wnezz
0wnezz

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here   What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:02 pm

ZZZzzzZZZ,,,,
my favourite is
heavy metal,r&b and pop
Back to top Go down
Saber
Saber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here   What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 pm

i like

Metal

Rock

Rap

Techno

Trance

Japanese cute
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/arturiasaber
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here   What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of genre of songs you listen? Share here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
★СЦЯδΕ★ :: General Chat :: Chit-Chat Bar-
Jump to: